Event Standby EMT Crew Coverage and Ambulance Service
Please complete the form below 7 – 14 days prior to your event to plan for proper staffing and availability.
The importance and value of Standby EMS and Ambulance Service cannot be overlooked or overstated. A fully staffed and equipped ambulance for possible emergencies at well attended events takes planning and preparation.
Value of WEFAS Standby
- Relationships – WEFAS maintains a professional working relationship with all public safety groups such as police, fire, and paramedics on both local and county levels making for a seamless transfer of care.
- Familiarity – Serving the area for 86 years, our knowledge of facilities, event space, roadways, and routes to local hospitals allow for effective and immediate transport.
- Preparedness and Response Time – Fully equipped vehicles and on-site crews allow for immediate response time when every second counts.
- WEFAS does not bill for our services.
While WEFAS does not bill our patients or organizations for our services, we do appreciate donations to help offset our expenses.
Suggested Donation Ranges:
- 1 – 4 Hours: $250 to $600
- 5+Hours: $600 to $1,000
** On rare occasions the standby crew may be called away for a serious emergency. In such a case, we will make every effort to have a backup crew cover the event. **