A free program teaching you what to do until help arrives.
Tuesday, January 30th – 7pm to 10pm
The Welmont Theater, 5 Seymour St., Montclair NJ
This hands-on program will teach you how to:
- Use simple and effective skills to save lives
- Effectively communicate with 911 operators
- Stay safe while helping
- Stop life-threatening bleeding
- Manage your body under stress
- Position the injured for safety and comfort.
For Information call the Montclair Ambulance Unit at 973-783-7624
To register — Register Here
See Flyer for more information: FEMA Winter flyer 2018 MONTCLAIR (1)